Milgram seems designed for the Kyrie. Thank you Milgram.
Matthew mentions Lady Gaga: especially in relation to his own platform pumps. I'm thinking about the Gloria. This is a great fit. Matthew, can you bring us some specific songs?
Which is followed by the Credo. We need more words. I wonder if the Credo is all words. I wonder if we need darkness and projections of words. Voice overs. Nothing but words. Do we write them or do we find them? Dan mentions the dictionary. Julie mentions simple statements of belief. I'm thinking about history, arguments and text books. It all seems right. We'll need to start collecting words. Lots of words. Off hand I think of Howard Zinn, Amiri Baraka, Andrea Dworkin, Harold Pinter and Twisty Faster. Words with weight. Words with belief. Also: Hitler, Marx, Michelle Malkin, Glenn Beck, and so on. Peter Handke? Lucky's "Think"? The Pope?
Which moves into the Sanctus, the Holy Holy Holy, the contemplative. The piano line that is so slow we aren't sure it exists. Also transubstantiation. Also sacrifice.
And the Agnus Dei. Maybe the most difficult. We'll need to work on that one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment