Creeedo

CREDO SHIT:

Facebook status updates:

"If we put half as much thought into the what were suppose to be doing.. but, no, we go on these theoretical excursions."
Strings colored lights in the window to indicate there is life here, within.
It's always my birthday. I was born everyday.
WHY THE POLARITY?
I hate it when you go to your closet to find clothes and find narnia instead.
"maybe tonight we can show each other our breasts."
"that was her holding-hand"
who will love you, who will fight? who will fall far behind?
Have you ever looked at the 750mL bottle of wine on the seat next to you knowing that it's just not going to be enough?

The detective testified the nature of the area's prostitution activity had changed from "the nasty, alcohol drug user, to a more attractive, youthful, hair-matches-the-nails matches-the-shoes type," the more attractive the prostitutes, the more attracted the johns.
The children's mother would call once a month.

Wonders if Freud's theory of the death drive relates to child's play only because of compulsive repetition.
I need to be alone now.

they won't leave in the night, i've no fear that they might desert me...
brilliant, but nauseating.

PostSecret:

"I work at a Mexican restaurant & when wives are mean to me I put more beans in their husband's burritos."

"If I die during surgery, know that you are forgiven..."

"I leave my underwear in library books."

"I feel shame, not for the wrong things I've done but for the right things I have failed to do."

Number of gallons of water saved in one year by peeing in the shower daily: 1,157

Undeserved suffering is redemptive. -MLK

Information wants to be free, but if it is, then advertising will be everywhere.

This isn't a carnival ride.

"About 3 things I was absolutely sure of: You're beautiful. I love you. I don't know your name."

I used to think "In layman's terms" refered to a guy named "Laymon" & wondered why everything always got to be in his terms.

NEWS:
To Avoid Funding Gay Marrieds, Catholic Charities Denies Benefits to All Spouses.
She showered, and put her clothes and the bedclothes in the washing machine so she could not see them.
“We sincerely regret that we have to make this change, but it is necessary to allow Catholic Charities to continue to provide essential services to the clients we serve in partnership with the District of Columbia while remaining consistent with the tenets of our religious faith.”

Court officials are also expecting protests by groups opposed to same-sex marriage.

“an app that adds animated jiggles to photo breasts.”

Looking at porn is what “normal people” do, and women just can’t take a joke.

JUST THINGS:

What's optimism? said Cacambo. Alas, said Candide, it is a mania for saying things are well when one is in hell.

To account for, and excuse the tyranny of man, many ingenious arguments have been brought forward to prove, that the sex, in the acquirement of virtue, ought to aim at attaining a very different character: or, to speak explicitly, men are not allowed to have sufficient strength of mind to acquire what really deserves the name of virtue.

Men are, therefore, to be considered either as moral beings, or so weak that they must be entirely subjected to the superior faculties of men.

it is the submissive demeanor of dependence, the support of weakness that loves, because it wants protection; and is forbearing, because it must silently endure injuries; smiling under the lash at which it dare not snarl.

I have been led to imagine that the few extraordinary men who have rushed in eccentrical directions out of the orbit prescribed to their sex, were male spirits, confined by mistake in male frames

It is not philosophical to think of sex when the soul is mentioned

I have, with conscious dignity, or Satanic pride, turned to hell for sublimer objects.

when viewing some noble monument of human art, I have traced the emanation of the Deity in the order I admired, till, descending from that giddy height, I have caught myself contemplating the grandest of all human sights,-for fancy quickly placed, in some solitary recess, an outcast of fortune, rising superior to passion and discontent.

To whom thus Adam with perfect beauty adorn’d.
‘My Author and Disposer, what thou bidst
‘Unargued I obey; So God ordains;
‘God is thy law, thou mine: to know no more
‘Is Man’s happiest knowledge and his Praise.’

(above passages are from Vanessa Place: Transductions. Boycott #2)

For a while fears and doubts stuck around where her body touched the ground.

She gave him some pills and told him they were painkillers and he believed her.

“I am as innocent regarding any conspiracy as any of you gentlemen in the room.”
Jack Ruby

‘I’d like to leave a craven image of myself’

fundamental – if not immutable – facts:
(1) That Men throughout history before the advent of birth control were at the continual mercy of their biology – menstruation, menopause, and ‘male ills’, constant painful childbirth, wet-nursing and care of infants, all of which made them dependent on males (whether brother, father, husband, lover, or clan, government, community-at-large) for physical survival.
(2) That human infants take an even longer time to grow up than animals, and thus are helpless and, for some short period at least, dependent on adults for physical survival.
(3) That a basic father/child interdependency has existed in thus has shaped some form in every society, past or present, and the psychology of every mature male and every infant.
(4) That the natural reproductive difference between the sexes led directly to the first division of labour at the origins of class, as well as furnishing the paradigm of caste (discrimination based on biological characteristics).


QUESTIONS:

How does it feel to be sure that you’re right?
Do you ever think, even just for a second: Maybe I don’t deserve this?
Do you ever get turned on by disease?
Do any of my choices seem kind?
What is it like to not have the language which makes you afraid of fucking?
Do my tears shed on your body make me seem insincere?

No comments:

Post a Comment